In Your Church
We’d love to help you find the place where you can join in to use your gifts and talents like nobody else! There are lots of opportunities for you to try, and we have people ready and willing to help you connect your unique abilities to a First Free ministry.
Please contact Pat Brucato, firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-8779-2188.
- Traffic & Parking Lot Safety Team - We’re looking people to serve in the Traffic & Parking Lot Safety Ministry a minimum of one Sunday per month. Plus you get to serve with a great team of people who work together! Come try it out to see if this is where God is calling you to serve at at First Free Church. If you are wired by God to help others feel genuinely welcomed in the parking lot or in any area of our Guest Connection ministry please contact Pat Brucato.
Please contact Bev Krueger at 636.779.2149 or email@example.com
- Summer Passport Adult Volunteers - Kid Connection is gearing up for the Ultimate Road Trip and we need your help to make it happen! Join us this summer as we study the Minor Prophets to find God’s direction for life. Whether your gifts are teaching, creative, administrative or serving, there’s a place for you on our team.
Please contact Gretchen Eickhorst, 636.779.2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitute Receptionist - A cheerful and friendly personality is needed to occasionally sub at the Main Office front desk. Training provided for a multi-phone line and to greet walk-in guests. Some previous customer service experience helpful, and the gift of Serving.
- Mailing Helper - Needed on occasion to help prepare bulk mailings to the congregation. Envelopes will be stuffed and labeled with a team of people.
Please contact Sharon Schacher, 636.779.2176 or email@example.com
- Sunday Auditorium - The Sunday worship team is threefold: vocal, instrumental and technical (lights, sound, media projection). Vocalists are choir members who desire an extra step of responsibility. The team rehearses Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. during the summer and at 7:30 p.m. during the school year.
- Choir - The choir assists in leading worship about every three weeks during the school year (mid-Sept. through early-May) and practices weekly on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Worship choir is open to high school freshmen and older.
- Drama - Though the Dessert Theatre is the main drama production, we’re assembling a group of actors to perform on a more regular basis.
- Dessert Theatre - This is a yearly tradition at First Free, giving everyone in the church an opportunity to participate by offering a variety of ways to serve, both on stage and behind the scenes. Learn more about how you can serve through Dessert Theatre.