“But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” – 2 Corinthians 8:7 NIV
We give not only because we are instructed to do so, but also because we recognize that all we have is truly His. Giving is a form of worship and of thanksgiving.
Need your 2016 giving statement? Log-in to your myFIRSTFREE account here.
Other ways to give:
- Text 2 Give – simply text a number representing the amount you’d like to give to 636-322-2266. (The first time you contribute, you will be directed to a page to enter your contact and payment information)
- Mobile giving – use the ACS ‘Church Life’ app to give from your phone! You’ll need your myFIRSTFREE login and the First Free site number (010078).
- Giving by check – contributions can be dropped in the offering bags on Sunday mornings or mailed to 1375 Carman Road, Manchester, MO 63021.
- Kiosk giving – For your convenience, a giving kiosk is located in the foyer just west of the information center. This is a way to give on Sunday mornings using a credit or debit card. You can even print a donation slip to drop into the offering bag during the service.
- Stock donations – for more information on donating stock, please review our Stock and Mutual Fund Donation Instructions. A Scottrade Letter of Authorization and Sample Stock Donation Instruction Letter are linked here as well.
- Car donations – First Free partners with Wheels of Hope.
- AmazonSmile – visit smile.amazon.com and choose First Evangelical Free Church of St. Louis County as your charitable organization.
- Schnucks eScrip Community Card – pick up a card at the church office or any Schnucks location, register the card online, and have it scanned when you shop.
- Scrip Gift Cards – visit the bookstore or church office to purchase from our wide variety of gift cards for and First Free receives a percentage of the purchase price.
General Fund: Money given to the general fund is the main source of funding for First Free. This fund supplies salaries, administrative costs, etc.
Building Fund: The Building fund is used for maintenance and upkeep of the building.
Mortgage Reduction: Money given to this fund is applied directly to paying off our mortgage.
Benevolence: Our Benevolence fund is used to support members of our congregation and community who are struggling to make ends meet.
Outreach Support: The Outreach Support fund is used to support missionaries and other Kingdom-building projects undertaken by the Outreach department.
Youth Scholarship Fund: Each year, First Free sends hundreds of students to camps where they learn about and experience Jesus. We’re proud to say that through generous gifts to this fund, a lack of money has never stopped a student from participating in camp.
Advent Conspiracy: Each year, First Free chooses a special project to support. We use our blessings to bless others in the true spirit of Christmas.