“But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” – 2 Corinthians 8:7 NIV
We give not only because we are instructed to do so, but also because we recognize that all we have is truly His. Giving is a form of worship and of thanksgiving.
2017 giving statements will be mailed in late January. Electronic copies will also be available to download from your myFIRSTFREE account.
Other ways to give:
- Text 2 Give – simply text a number representing the amount you’d like to give to 636-322-2266. (The first time you contribute, you will be directed to a page to enter your contact and payment information)
- Mobile giving – use the ACS ‘Church Life’ app to give from your phone! You’ll need your myFIRSTFREE login and the First Free site number (010078).
- Giving by check – contributions can be dropped in the offering bags on Sunday mornings or mailed to 1375 Carman Road, Manchester, MO 63021.
- Kiosk giving – For your convenience, a giving kiosk is located in the foyer just west of the information center. This is a way to give on Sunday mornings using a credit or debit card. You can even print a donation slip to drop into the offering bag during the service.
- Stock donations – for more information on donating stock, please review our Stock and Mutual Fund Donation Instructions. A Scottrade Letter of Authorization and Sample Stock Donation Instruction Letter are linked here as well.
- Car donations – First Free partners with Wheels of Hope.
- AmazonSmile – visit smile.amazon.com and choose First Evangelical Free Church of St. Louis County as your charitable organization.
- Schnucks eScrip Community Card – pick up a card at the church office or any Schnucks location, register the card online, and have it scanned when you shop.
- Scrip Gift Cards – visit the bookstore or church office to purchase from our wide variety of gift cards for and First Free receives a percentage of the purchase price.
General Fund: Money given to the general fund is the main source of funding for First Free. This fund supplies salaries, administrative costs, etc.
Building Fund: The Building fund is used for maintenance and upkeep of the building.
Mortgage Reduction: Money given to this fund is applied directly to paying off our mortgage.
Benevolence: Our Benevolence fund is used to support members of our congregation and community who are struggling to make ends meet.
Outreach Support: The Outreach Support fund is used to support missionaries and other Kingdom-building projects undertaken by the Outreach department.
Youth Scholarship Fund: Each year, First Free sends hundreds of students to camps where they learn about and experience Jesus. We’re proud to say that through generous gifts to this fund, a lack of money has never stopped a student from participating in camp.
Advent Conspiracy: Each year, First Free chooses a special project to support. We use our blessings to bless others in the true spirit of Christmas.