Adult Communities function as an accessible pathway for Intentional Relational Discipleship, as evidenced by authentic connection, spiritual growth, and heart transformation that facilitates the achievement of our mission to make, to mature, and to multiply fully-committed followers of Jesus Christ on Sunday morning and beyond.
Adult Communities meet on Sunday mornings opposite the worship services both at 9 am and 10:45 am. Some communities focus on a topical study such as finance, parenting, or leadership training, while other communities have a focus on interactive Bible study and prayer. To find your fit, contact email@example.com or call 636.779.2130.
For classes descriptions, visit efree.org/adultclasses.
Join us in the church lobby after each service on Sunday, January 29, for an Adult Communities Open House! Meet community leaders and learn more about our classes and communities.
ADULT COMMUNITIES CHARTER
We seek to accomplish our objectives of loving God and loving others by:
1. Developing Christ-like Community through:
• Relational engagement as we love and care for one another.
• Assimilation, fellowship, and sharing life together.
• Encouraging accountability, transparency, and vulnerability.
2. Training and Equipping For Spiritual Growth through:
• Learning, reflecting upon, and applying God’s truth to all of life.
• Obedience to the Spirit’s leading, God’s commands, and Biblical principles.
• Deepening prayer and spiritual disciplines that anchor our identity in Christ.
3. Serving the Body of First Free through:
• Challenging each other to sacrificially live out our faith in dependence upon Christ.
• Fostering the recognition and deployment of spiritual gifts for the work of ministry.
• Identifying and developing future leaders.
4. Becoming Spiritual Parents that:
• Proclaim the Gospel and disciple others in our homes, communities and world.
• Lead and participate in ministry, small groups, and mentoring relationships.
• Submit to Biblical authority as Christ-centered believers.