Ken Tobler, Sunday Connection Director
- Family: “I'm married to my lovely wife, Missy, and we have two beautiful daughters, Britteny and Kelsey.”
- What is a little-known fact about you? I am a dual citizen of Switzerland and the U.S.
- Who has most influenced your life? My wife, Missy, who constantly challenges me and helps to grow me, while being a wonderful example.
- Dog, cat or other? Two labrador retrievers, Mesha and Luke.
- Favorite movie? Holiday with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn.
- Favorite sounds? In winter, the muffled silence after a snowfall; dry leaves underfoot in the fall; katydids on a summer night; and "peeper" frogs in the spring.
- Favorite inspirational quote? Cynicism is that blackguard defect of vision that compels us to see the world as it is instead of as it should be.