Julio Serra-Jones, Adult Equipping
- Family: “I'm married to Nannette and we have three grown children, Rosa, Carmen and Julio.”
- What is a little-known fact about you? I have a degree in Ministry.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A fighter pilot.
- Who has most influenced your life? My father because he modeled how to be a father and taught me to always follow my conscience regardless of the consequences.
- Where would your dream vacation take you? Spain.
- Coffee, tea or soda? Diet Coke.
- What one thought would you share with a young Christian? God never promised us a rose garden - he did, however, promise to give us grace to endure.